This is the essential sliding pocket door hardware that brought sliding doors into the 21st century and is widely used throughout the industry for both new build and renovations. A huge range of both standard sizes and made-to-measure systems are available. So there are endless possibilities to transform your surroundings by creating new, usable space.
The Eclisse Pocket Door frame kit’s come with a galvanized steel frame and a patented removable roller bracket track system.
• Superior Strength: the frame is completely made from steel- from end to end so you no longer have to use wooden components. The inner frame is constructed entirely of steel, creating strength and rigidity preventing the wall flexing and plaster cracking
• 12 year warranty.
• Use Any Door up to 220lbs.
• Runner kit: Certified tested over 100,000 cycles.
• Made in Italy: Quality guaranteed.
• Patented Removable Track and Maintenance Free Runners: Our frame features a patented removable track so you never have to break drywall if an issue ever arises with the runners, or if you want to put on a new door or add an accessory to your pocket door (ex: soft closing system).
Check out our useful installation video guides here
2×4 Installation Guide: Eclisse Classic Single 2×4
2×6 Installation Guide: Eclise Classic Single 2×6
Dimensions based on Frame Kit Size: Rough Opening Guide
PLEASE NOTE: this item does NOT include the door, just the door frame kit. For 24″ Frame Kits, the only soft closer you can use in conjunction with these frames is the BIAS Built-in Anti-Slam/Soft Closer
Frames kits are not meant to be cut down or altered in any way and if so, the 12 year warranty is void.