orders successfully delivered this year.
* to continental States direct from California (excludes Acoustic and 96″+ kits)
The ECLISSE Pocket Door frame kit’s come with a galvanized steel frame and a patented removable roller bracket track system.
This is the essential sliding pocket door hardware that brought sliding doors into the 21st century and is widely used throughout the industry for both new build and renovations. A huge range of both standard sizes and made-to-measure systems are available. So there are endless possibilities to transform your surroundings by creating new, usable space.
• Superior Strength: the frame is completely made from steel- from end to end so you no longer have to use wooden components. The inner frame is constructed entirely of steel, creating strength and rigidity preventing the wall flexing and plaster cracking
• 12 year warranty.
• Runner kit: Certified tested over 100,000 cycles.
• Made in Italy: Quality guaranteed.
• Patented Removable Track and Maintenance Free Runners: Our frame features a patented removable track so you never have to break drywall if an issue ever arises with the runners, or if you want to put on a new door or add an accessory to your pocket door (ex: soft closing system).
Please note: this item does NOT include the door, just the door frame kit. For 24″ Frame Kits, the only soft closer you can use in conjunction with these frames is the BIAS Built-in Anti-Slam/Soft Closer
Glass Door Information
-Glass thickness must be 3/8”
-Requires glass cut out
-Dimensions: W 3-15/16” x H 1-3/8” x TH 1-1/32”
-For installation two “dovetail” incisions are required
-Max door panel weight 220 lbs
Frames kits are not meant to be cut down or altered in any way and if so, the 12 year warranty is void.
Pocket Door Superstore c/o Summit Collars
7805 SW Elipse Way
Warehouse locations in Florida & California
Pocket Door Superstore © All Right Reserved 2023