Eclisse Acoustic Sound-Proof Pocket Door Frame Kit
$1,399.99 – $1,499.99
Acoustic sliding door. Silence has more space.
Acoustic solution for pocket doors
Frame, door and jambs for sound insulation. The ECLISSE pocket door system with high sound-proof performances reduces the noise (rated to 38dB) through the rooms thanks to the activation of specific components that seal the entire door perimeter.
How does an acoustic pocket door work?
All the components that allow the sound insulation in a pocket door have been specifically designed to limit unwanted noises.
- Acoustic door panel: the special panel stratigraphy ensures high sound-proof performances; 1-3/4″ thick, it is supplied as a standard with the “acoustic kit” accessories.
- Acoustic jambs already milled.
- Gaskets and bumps that are activated when the door is closed, sealing the vertical parts of the door hole, preventing the sound to pass through.
- Magnets: they grant an excellent closure of the door, keeping it tight to the closing door post.
- Weatherstrip: they are activated when the door is closed, sealing the upper and lower perimeter of the door.
For more information on our Acoustic Pocket Door Kits please see Graphics, Technical Details & Characteristics
Assembly Instructions: Acoustic Pocket Frame Kit
**PLEASE NOTE: this item DOES include the door, due to the weight and and shipping dimensions free shipping is unavailable.**
This product has a 2-3 week lead time.
No returns/refunds are available on the Eclisse Acoustic Pocket Door.